How To Play PokerVideo Poker Strategy India, 2021
Video Poker Strategy: How To Have Better Chances Of Winning?
First, what makes video poker so special? Video poker gives you that long-awaited anonymity in the sense that you can play alone and without the psychological pressure of a live game of poker.
Video Poker Basic StrategyRemember, having the right skills and using an optimal video poker strategy will not only give you a greater chance of winning a good amount of money, but you will also enjoy the benefits that come with winning, such as competitions that are reserved for the best players of poker.
- Choose the appropriate pay table: It is therefore crucial that you do your research to identify the best video poker machines that offer good paytables. To find the most generous machine, you should understand that the return on a particular video poker machine is based on the machine’s paytable.
- For instance, casinos average a profit of about 3% on each play on a video poker game. This profit is known as the house edge.
- Now if the Casinos get 3%, you as the player should get a return of 97%, which can vary depending on the machine’s paytable.
- That’s why you need to check out various machines and their pay tables before you play at the video Poker with the highest returns.
- For example, you increase your chances of beating a video poker machine if you choose a game with a paytable that offers 99.54% return than if you pick a video poker game with a paytable that provides a 97.29% return.
How To Beat Jacks Or Better Video Poker
- Always Play the Max: It´s always better to play the maximum number of coins. This is because Jacks or Better video poker machines offer a higher payout for a royal flush, the jackpot. Playing the maximum coins gives you the opportunity to make an extra profit when you reach a royal flush.
- Although you can bet between one and five coins per hand, you only have a chance to get the bonus on a royal flush when you bet five coins per hand. On the contrary, you may consider going down to a lower coin if you are not comfortable with the five coin bet.
- Find the Best Pay Table: Each pay box offers a different house edge, you should always consider opting for a 9/6 (or higher) pay box when playing Jacks or Better video poker. This is because a 9/6 is a fair return offering the full house payment in nine coins and the flush payment in six coins.
- Playing a pay table that offers less than the 9/6 pay table is a risky move and a clear indication that you are playing with a larger house edge. In this case, you are giving the casino more winnings (money) per hand, so you lose your money faster than you think.
- Slow Down in Poker: The more you play, the more you lose. Therefore, it is advisable to apply "a slowdown strategy" when playing Jacks or Better. No one will chase you and no one will ring the clock if you take the time to decide which cards to keep.
- Join a Player’s Club: Players clubs are your best chance to win special bonuses that casinos give only to their most valuable players. This works to your advantage in that it helps you reduce the house edge in the long run.
- Keep an Eye on the Bonuses: Don't ignore bonuses for playing video poker and don't be afraid to use a casino's live chat feature to ask if there's something for you.
And remember that the most important thing is that you can have fun!